Details and Rules of “Win A Home in London” Draw
Membership fee and Application form can be completed and submitted online at winahomeinlondon.com
Online at winahomeinlondon.com
News about the competition (the “Competition” or the “Draw”) will be updated though our social media channels on Facebook, Twitter and through our website winahomeinlondon.com
You can also contact us via Email at [email protected]
Terms and Conditions
1. The promoter of the Competition is Club Rossie. Club Rossie is a subcommittee of the county board of Roscommon GAA located at St. Ciaran’s Road, Roscommon, F42R263, Co Roscommon, Republic of Ireland which has been given responsibility for raising money for Roscommon Gaelic Games.
2. Club Rossie is established and conducted for no purpose connected with gaming, wagering or lotteries.
3. Entrants must answer a qualifying question “What river flows by the Houses of Parliament in London?”
4. Cost of entry to the Draw is €100.
5. Upon purchasing a Draw ticket, you are automatically registered as a social member of Club Rossie for the period of 1st December 2019 to 30th December, 2020. No additional fee applies.
6. The Draw is a private member Draw open to anyone worldwide* subject to entry being restricted to natural persons over 18 years of age. (*Update 28 December 2020: GB residents ineligible following correspondence with UK Gambling Commission).
7. All members of Club Rossie participating in this Draw are subject to the rules of Club Rossie.
8. By purchasing this entry, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
9. Only those who have purchased the winahomeinlondon.com ticket are eligible to participate in the Competition.
10. A maximum of 100,000 tickets are available.
11. These terms and conditions are governed by Irish Law.
12. Once purchased, no refunds will be issued except in the case of the cancellation of the Competition.
13. Each entrant may qualify for additional prizes if and when announced.
14. Any public notice or announcement about the Competition is a notice to members of Club Rossie or to other persons concerned.
15. Neither the Roscommon GAA County Board nor any member of the Executive Committee of Club Rossie, including the organisers of Club Rossie’s private members ‘Win A Home in London”’ Competition, shall be liable for any loss suffered by any member/members of Club Rossie participating in the Competition.
16. The first prize is a 2 Bed apartment 502 Hercules House, 18 Botanic Square, London, E14 0LH, United Kingdom (the “Property”). The winner(s) will be registered as the owner(s) of the Property. The value of the Property is £695,000. The prize is as stated, and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
17. The winner(s) of the Property will be responsible for all costs (including solicitors fees, stamp duty and registration fees) involved in the conveyance and registration of the Property including any service charges.
18. Club Rossie shall not in any circumstances be liable for any loss suffered due to any issues in the construction of the Property and neither Roscommon GAA County Board or any member of the Executive Committee of Club Rossie shall have any liability to the winner of the Competition.
19. The photograph of the property is for illustration purposes only. The winner(s) of the “Win A Home in London”” competition shall accept the fit out and finish of the Property as provided in the relevant contracts for sale without recourse to Club Rossie or Ballymore Properties on completion of the Property.
20. The organisers of the Competition shall not derive any personal profit from it.
21. The draw will be held in the 30th of December 2020.
22. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
23. Club Rossie reserve the right to change the date of the draw due to any unforeseen circumstances.
24. Club Rossie reserves the right to cancel the Competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of any unforeseen circumstances or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the Competition will be advertised as soon possible by Club Rossie.
25. Club Rossie’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the Competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into in respect of the Competition or the Competition result.
26. The winning ticket and the ticket holder(s) will be subject to verification by Club Rossie and their agents. This process may take up to 7 days to complete.
27. The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Twitter/Facebook and/or letter within 28 days of the draw date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
28. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Irish data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
29. Club Rossie shall not be liable for any failure in the performance of any of its obligations if caused by factors outside its control.
30. The implementation, conduct and verification of the Draw will be fully supervised by an independent adjudicator.
31. Club Rossie reserves the right to add additional prizes to the Draw, details of which can be found on winahomeinlondon.com.
32. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
33. If the target value as stated in the terms and conditions is not met by the competition deadline, the competition promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize with a cash alternative which will be equal to the total amount of payments received minus reasonable administrative costs, not to exceed 30% of net payments received.
34. The prize is not transferable
35. Club Rossie accepts no responsibility for late, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, corrupted or misdirected entries, claims or correspondence whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, transmission interruption, communications failure or otherwise.